Hey Baker Friends
This month we are learning the basics of raw vegan desserts with Raw Vegan Chef Crystal Bonnet, who runs Crystal Dawn Culinary School.
We will be teaching you how to make Tigernut (or Almond) Tahini Dessert Slice. This recipe can be nut free if you use Tigernuts. It is also gluten-free.
You will learn the following in this workshop:
- Basic raw vegan dessert methods, equipment and ingredients
- How to create a raw vegan dessert crust that can be used for slices, tarts and other raw vegan desserts
- How to make a raw vegan cream that can be used multiple ways
- Working with chocolate for raw desserts
- How to use Tigernuts in raw desserts
This workshop was recorded and is now available to watch.
BAKERS NOTE: If you can’t get Tigernuts, simply use almonds
This workshop is through my PATREON account so click on event link for more details to register.PATREON is a subscription service, like Netflix, you can subscribe to and cancel anytime.
* When you sign up you will be charged on the day you sign up and then monthly from the 1st of every month. You can sign up and cancel straight after the course if you do not want to continue on with your subscription.