Hey Baker Friends
This month I’m running a workshop on how to cover a cake in fondant and paint designs onto that fondant, with Cake Decorator Rebecca Greenberg, owner of Greenberg & Co Cakes. Rebecca is one of Australia’s most skilled cake decorators and she specialises in vegan cakes.
DATE/TIME: Friday 20th August 9am AEST / 11am NZST
COST: US$5 + tax (when you register it will show your currency and tax amount)
This workshop will be recorded to watch at anytime.
You will learn the following in this workshop:
- How to cover a cake in fondant
- Advice and troubleshooting for fondant decorated cakes
- Recommended vegan fondant brands and tools
- How to design and paint onto a fondant covered cake, Rebecca will be painting on birds
- Recommended vegan brands and tools for cake painting
Please note – these workshop doesn’t include flower decorating
Find all other workshops, recipes & videos list: https://bit.ly/31O8fph
This workshop is through my PATREON account so click on event link for more details to register. PATREON is a subscription service, like Netflix, you can subscribe to and cancel anytime.
* When you sign up you will be charged on the day you sign up and then monthly from the 1st of every month. You can sign up and cancel straight after the course if you do not want to continue on with your subscription.