Caramel is my absolute favourite flavour. I can’t get enough of it. Which is why I went a little overboard with caramel for this recipe. The bundt cake is laced with a gooey coconut salted caramel sauce from Nature’s Charm. It’s caramel heaven and I LOVE IT.
Tips For Making This Vegan Salted Caramel Swirl Bundt Cake
- Firstly, different types of bundt tins change your bake time.
- As a rule, check your bake at the 50-60 minute mark. The caramel sauce will sink through so make sure your bottom layer of cake batter is thick.
- This cake is oozing with caramel, a small serving will satisfy.
- If you have trouble with traditional bundt tins, you can use a silicone version for an easier release.
- swap out coconut cream for a full cream soy milk
The product I used in this recipe
Love Cakes? Check out these vegan cake recipes…Print
Discover recipe ideas, get advice and join in on vegan baking conversations with 25,000 keen bakers on Facebook.