Vegan cupcakes can be tricky. How do we get them so white and with a perfect dome top? I’ve finally mastered this recipe and you can now bake the perfect vegan cupcakes.
These vegan butterfly cupcakes are simply the cutest. This recipe is very easy to bake and you can use the cupcake recipe as a stand alone bake too. These cupcakes are my best recipe yet (I have another 2 my my site but this is the best so far). The cupcake crumb is perfectly white, soft, fluffy and has that great dome effect we are all chasing when we bake cupcakes – especially vegan ones. This recipe is part of my Vegan High Tea Special and I will be releasing very easy vegan recipes that you can bake to create your own High Tea experience.
Here are a few quick tips for making the perfect vegan cupcakes
- Make sure your oven is heated to the correct temperature before your cupcakes go into the oven
- Bake on the top rack of your oven, this will help create that dome effect
- Use high quality vanilla, this will have a big impact on the flavour
- Remove cupcakes from pan after 5 mins (it will be hot so be careful) this will stop the bottoms from becoming soggy
- Don’t over mix your batter otherwise your cupcakes will be chewy
See my other recipe for one bowl vegan vanilla cupcakes
This recipe was published in Nourish Magazine