Hey Baker Friends,
In this class I’m showing you how to make Vegan Mini Yule Logs.
This is such a delightful treat especially for the holiday season. This recipe consists of a layered chocolate sponge soaked in a Frangelico syrup, with a chocolate pastry cream filling, buttery chocolate frosting, a rustic chocolate bark and decorated with mini fondant mushrooms and sage leaves.
This workshop you will make 4 logs. Each log is very rich so can serve 2 or 4 people per log.
This workshop will cover
- how to make a vegan chocolate sponge cake
- how to layer and freeze your cakes using acetate sheets
- how to get a perfect frosted finish for small cakes
- how to make vegan chocolate bark
- how to make mini mushrooms out of fondant
COST: US$3 (plus tax depending on your country)
This workshop is through my PATREON account so click on event link for more details to register. Patreon is a subscription service, like Netflix, you can subscribe to and cancel anytime.
* When you sign up you will be charged on the day you sign up and then monthly from the 1st of every month. You can sign up and cancel straight after the course if you do not want to continue on with your subscription.