Vegan pouring custard is a must have with cake, dessert or stewed fruit. This is a super easy recipe for vegan custard using regular ingredients you already have at home.
Vegan Pouring Custard
- 375 mls soy milk
- 60 grams raw sugar
- 2 tbs chickpea flour
- 1 tbs vegan butter
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- pinch sea salt
- Melt butter in small saucepan
- Take off heat and mix in chickpea flour to form a paste
- Return to medium heat and add remaining ingredients
- Continue to stir and bring to a simmer then take off heat and serve
DID YOU MAKE THIS CUSTARD AND GIVE IT TO YOUR NANNA CAUSE YOU LOVE HER? Tag @vegancakesbysarakidd on Instagram and hashtag it #vegancakesbysarakidd and we can share love of nanas together.