I haven’t created a pudding recipe for a long time so when Nature’s Charm sent me some of their Oat Whipping Cream, I had to give it a go. Instead of whipping it, I turned it into a beautiful pastry cream or pudding. The results where absolutely stunning.
Substitutions for this recipe
- sub vegan butter for oil and vise vera
- sub Nature’s Charm Oat Whipping Cream for their Coconut Whipping Cream
- Swap strawberries for any berries you like
Tips for making this recipe
- Use high quality vanilla, I recommend a vanilla bean paste for the best results
- Allow each layer to set before making and adding the next one
- Keep in the fridge for up to 4 days
Discover recipe ideas, get advice and join in on vegan baking conversations with 25,000 keen bakers on Facebook.