Hey there bakers,
It’s the spookiest baking month of the year so lets bake something epic. Chef Ljubov Van Beek is back to show us how to create these stunning pumpkin mousse cakes. It’s even gluten-free.
This workshop and recipe will cover
- how to make black soil
- how to make pumpkin ganache
- how to make pumpkin mousse
- how to make a hazelnut sponge
- how to make pumpkin mirror glaze
We are hosting this workshop live on Saturday 23rd October
8PM NZST / 9AM CEST / 6PM AEST
Find your timezone here: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
Cost: US$5 (plus tax depending on your country)
When you register for this workshop you will gain access to the live stream platform and a downloadable PDF booklet that contains the recipe with ingredients breakdown, recommended tools and methods. This registration acts as a monthly subscription and will give you access to all my previous workshops as well. You can cancel this at anytime.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE RECORDED TO WATCH AT ANY TIME
This workshop is through my PATREON account so click on the button for more details to register. Patreon is a subscription service, like Netflix, you can subscribe to and cancel anytime.
* When you sign up you will be charged on the day you sign up and then monthly from the 1st of every month. You can sign up and cancel straight after the course if you do not want to continue on with your subscription.