Hey Baker Friends,
In this workshop I’m showing you how to make Vegan Gingerbread Bundt Cake.
This is such a delightful treat especially for the holiday season. This recipe consists of a soft gingerbread flavoured bundt cake, decorated with a simple royal icing and gingerbread men. The recipe is absolutely divine and you will not believe the flavour. This workshop will be recorded to watch later.
This workshop will cover:
- how to make a vegan gingerbread flavoured bundt that’s soft and moist
- how to make decorate and create a drip effect with royal icing
- how to get your cake out of bundt tin in one piece
What’s included in this workshop
- A downloadable work booklet with recipe, instructions and tools list
- Access to the live stream and recording
- Access to my Patreon subscription service which includes 18 other workshops
The recipe for the gingerbread men is already available here: https://sarakidd.com/vegan-gingerbread-cookies/
COST: US$3 (plus tax depending on your country)
This workshop is through my PATREON account so click on event link for more details to register. Patreon is a subscription service, like Netflix, you can subscribe to and cancel anytime.
* When you sign up you will be charged on the day you sign up and then monthly from the 1st of every month. You can sign up and cancel straight after the course if you do not want to continue on with your subscription.
Leave a Reply