This vegan flourless chocolate cake is going to blow your mind. No eggs, no milk, no flour and the main ingredient is potatoes. And it tastes DIVINE. If you can’t leave home, have barely any ingredients, this is the recipe you definitely want to make.
PLEASE NOTE, this recipe is not like a standard cake. It’s more like a rich brownie. The higher quality chocolate you use the better it will taste. To help the cake be firmer, allow time for it to set in the fridge.
Here are some tips for this vegan flourless chocolate cake recipe:
- You can use any type of potato or even pumpkin
- If you allow the cake to set in the fridge after baking the texture will improve, I like this cake even better the next day
- You can freeze this cake for up to a month
- You can heat the cake up to give it a more gooey texture
- You can use any vegan chocolate you have handly, even chocolate chips
- You can add nuts to the batter for extra texture
- Serve with my custard recipe
- If you don’t have golden syrup you can use maple syrup or agave syrup
- Make sure your potato has absolutely no lumps in it
Here are the steps in photos so you can easily see the process for this vegan cake recipe:Print