Hold onto your hats because this vegan chocolate peanut butter fudge is coming at ya! It’s the easiest vegan fudge in the world and it tastes like sweet Sunday morning on a long weekend.
You can use it in cakes, biscuits, on ice-cream or during your latest Netflix three day binge.
It takes 10 minutes to whip up this recipe and sets in a few hours if not less. I promise you won’t regret it like a kid in a candy store begging his mama for the last lolly pop.
Easy Vegan Choc Peanut Butter Fudge
- 170 g smooth peanut butter
- 250 g vegan dark chocolate
- 30 g cacao butter
- Melt peanut butter in a medium saucepan on medium high heat
- Remove from stove and stir in chocolate and finely chopped cacao butter
- Stir until completely smooth. If it's still a little lumpy place back onto a very low heat and continue to stir until smooth
- Pour into a loaf tin lined with baking paper and pop into the fridge for an hour or two until it's set
- Remove from fridge and cut into squares and eat!
- Watch my video for all my tips and tricks for the best fudge ever