Firstly, this cake is so DELICIOUS! Chocolate and pear make the most amazing flavour combination. This recipe uses one of my favourite brands Natures Charm. For this delicious cake I use their Evaporated Coconut Milk to add moisture and help create that fudgy melt in your melt cake crumb.
You can use any type of pears for this cake and colour them any colour you desire. I picked the colour red as it looks stunning against the chocolate cake.
Tips For Making This Vegan Chocolate Fudge Pear Cake
- Make sure your oven is heated to the correct temperature before baking, use an oven thermometer
- Use a vanilla bean paste for the best flavour
- Check the cake at the 30 minute mark to see how well it’s baking
- Use high quality cocoa powder for the best chocolate taste
- swap warm coffee for warm water
- leave out the colouring if you want a more natural look
The product I used in this recipe
Love this recipe? Check out these…Print
Discover recipe ideas, get advice and join in on vegan baking conversations with 25,000 keen bakers on Facebook.