Want to learn new vegan baking skills or need help troubleshooting your vegan baking without it being complicated? Or just want great recipes with reliable advice? Join my monthly workshops. Every month I hold a live workshop that includes exclusive recipes and methods. These workshops are recorded so you can also watch them when it suits you. See what people are saying about these workshops at the bottom of the page.
To access these workshops it’s only US$5 a month and you can cancel anytime. It’s a simple subscription through a platform called PATREON. All you need to do is click on the workshop link below and it will take you there to subscribe. It’s like Netflix, you can cancel anytime.
LATEST WORKSHOP NOW AVAILABLE TO WATCH
(How to get perfect cake layers and prepping your cake for decoration)
This workshop will include the following:
- what tools are essential
- what to do before you bake your cake (let’s make a cake plan)
- deciding on frosting and how can I be more creative with flavour
- how to level and torte your cake layers
- when to use sugar syrups (includes recipe options)
- constructing your cake (how to pipe a dam, add a filling and inclusions)
- when to use dowels and what are our options
- creating the perfect crumb coat
- how to create a naked cake
These workshop recordings are available to watch forever.
Are you struggling to find a gluten-free, vegan cake recipe that doesn’t sink, doesn’t taste weird and hasn’t got the texture of a brick? Do you think it’s impossible to bake something that’s gluten-free AND vegan and it taste amazing? If this is you, then this workshop is going to blow your mind. Check the reviews at the bottom of the page.
In this workshop, I’m sharing with you an exclusive formula for my Gluten Free Death By Chocolate Cake. Learn how to bake a perfectly light, moist, chocolatey vegan gluten free cake. You will be absolutely amazed by this recipe. I also cover the following topics:
- Gluten-Free flour blends and how to create your own
- The best egg replacers for gluten-free baking
- What causes dense cakes, sinking cakes, weird flavours and how to fix them
- How each ingredient in this recipe creates the perfect gluten-free cake
TO GAIN ACCESS TO THIS WORKSHOP you must be a $5 tier member of my Patreon account. To sign up go here and subscribe. You will receive instant access to the recipe and recorded workshop: https://www.patreon.com/posts/41288239
You can cancel anytime. This recipe and demo will only be available to Patreon members.The demo will also be recorded and available to watch at a later date for all $5 Patreon members.The link to the live demo will be available to Patreon members from Wednesday 16th onwards so you can troubleshoot any technical issues.
Tired of all your vegan sponge cakes looking and tasting like a flavourless brick? Having trouble creating that soft fluffy cake crumb without eggs? Then this is the workshop for you… don’t believe it’s possible? Check out the reviews at the bottom of the page.
In this workshop, I’m sharing with you an exclusive formula for my perfect vegan sponge cake as well as my experience and advice on how to use Aquafaba in baking. Learn how to:
- Bake the perfect vegan sponge cake every time – it’s light, fluffy and delicious
- How to prepare your cake tins using baking strips, oven and batter to create the perfect sponge cake
- How to incorporate aquafaba into your cakes to create a light fluffy crumb
- General vegan cake trouble shooting and advice
View this live-recorded workshop and gain access to this recipe through my Patreon account. PATREON is a subscription service, like Netflix, you can subscribe to and cancel anytime. To watch this workshop and get the recipe click the button below and select the $5 tier.
Do you want to learn how to bake a simple perfect vegan cake but every recipe you have tried has failed? Are your cakes too dense, gummy and too dry? This workshop will help resolve all these problems. Just check the reviews at the bottom of the page.
In this workshop, I’m sharing with you an exclusive formula for my never fail vegan vanilla butter cake. Learn how to:
- Bake the perfect vegan butter cake every time
- How to prepare your cake tins, ovens and batter to create the perfect cake
- How to know what went wrong and general vegan baking troubleshooting
- How to change this recipe into other flavours such as lemon and coconut and still bake the perfect cake
View this live recorded workshop and gain access to this recipe through my Patreon account. PATREON is a subscription service, like Netflix, you can subscribe to and cancel anytime. To watch this workshop and get the recipe click the button below and select the $5 tier.