The number one thing I have learnt is that if you’re a good vegan baker, your customer will never know that it’s vegan or even gluten-free. A lot about what you know about baking will already apply to vegan baking which makes the process less daunting. Once you understand what ingredients to use and what methods work for those ingredients, you will master vegan and vegan gluten-free baking.
I’ve written a free little e-Book that contains the following information:
- General vegan baking advice
- Vegan ingredient replacement list
- Some ingredients that aren’t always vegan
- Cake decorating ingredient replacement list
- Common troubleshooting for vegan baking
- Common troubleshooting for vegan gluten-free baking
- Storing vegan and gluten-free baking
- Freezing vegan cakes and cupcakes
- Promoting vegan products
- Labelling vegan products and other questions vegans may ask you
- Reliable vegan recipe resources
Download Free Vegan Baking 101 eBook
Subscribe to our newsletter below and we’ll send the PDF straight to your inbox.
We won’t spam you. Our newsletter includes monthly baking competition and the latest recipes from our website & our super active Facebook Baking group!
Here is a catalogue of basic and most common vegan recipes to help you get started:
Vegan Vanilla Cake
Vegan Sponge Cake
Vegan Chocolate Cake
Vegan Chocolate Mud Cake
Vegan Lemon Cake
Vegan Coconut Cake
Vegan Coffee Cake
Vegan Banana Cake
VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE CAKES
Vegan Gluten-Free Vanilla Cake
Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake
Vegan Gluten-Free Apple Cake
Vegan Brownie (guest blogger recipe)
Vegan Baking Resources
I have created another section on my website with loads of vegan baking resources. You will find vegan ingredients lists and brands, egg replacer options, vegan e-number list, recommended courses and lots more.
Go to vegan baking resources section.