The Vegan Cake Bible teaches you everything you need to know about making incredible vegan cakes.
In this easy-to-follow book, author, pastry chef and vegan cake queen Sara Kidd shares her vast knowledge of the science behind vegan baking and how to make foolproof creations every time.
With step-by-step tutorials for frosting and decorating, mix and match ideas, and recipes for gluten-free cakes that actually work, Sara teaches you the ingredients, tools and tips to master the art of vegan baking.
This book is 256 pages and has 60+ recipes. The book is broken down into the following chapters:
- Forward by Vegan Pastry Chef Gretchen Price
- How to use this book
- The Basics (Ingredients, tools, methods, cake science, ovens, tins, troubleshooting, storage, transporting, cake serving size table)
- Assembling & decorating your cakes (step by step photo tutorials for buttercream, ganache, fondant, marzipan, using and making flowers, levelling and stacking cakes, and piping basics)
- Foundation Cakes (covering all basic cakes)
- Traditional Cakes (classic cakes veganised)
- Speciality Cakes (cakes for celebrations)
- Gluten-Free Cakes (a wide range of vegan gluten-free cakes for every occasion)
By purchasing this book directly from Sara Kidd, you’re supporting the author. Profits from cookbook are tiny and even less if you don’t buy directly from the author. Your support means Sara can continue to create free content and support the vegan baking community. We are covering most of the shipping costs and have tried to make the book and shipping as cheap as possible. Thank you so much for purchasing directly from us.