Join Vegan Pastry Chef Sara Kidd as she takes you through specialised online classes to help you master the art of all things vegan. Only US$5 a month.
Join hundreds of bakers from around the world and access exclusive vegan baking content for only US$5 a month. Twice a month Vegan Pastry Chef Sara Kidd streams live sharing exclusive recipes, techniques and videos so you can create amazing vegan bakes in your own kitchen. These sessions are also recorded and available to watch at anytime.
Learn the following:
- Vegan cake baking fundamentals
- Substitutions for vegan ingredients
- How to create a perfect layer cake
- Buttercream and ganache decorating techniques
- Vegan chocolate tempering and moulding fundaments
- How to bake with Aquafaba
- Recreate vegan versions of traditional cakes such as the Mexican Tres Leches, English Battenberg and many others
- Gluten-free vegan baking for cakes and cookies
- Special workshops with Guest Vegan Pastry Chefs
- My exclusive vegan baking recipes that aren’t available anywhere else
This is a monthly subscription platform just like Netflix called Patreon. Sign up and cancel anytime. Our US$5 subscription will give you access to:
- 2 new live and recorded tutorials every month
- Step-by-step video tutorials and recipes
- Available for all levels of expertise
- Online access to ask Sara Kidd any of your vegan baking questions
About Vegan Pastry Chef Sara Kidd
Sara Kidd is rocking the vegan baking scene with her eye-popping baking creations and innovative recipes. She is a Food Writer for the world’s most popular vegan food mag: Vegan Food & Living UK as well as Nourish Mag AU.
Her latest cookbook BAKE VEGAN STUFF, Easy Recipes for Kids (and Adults too!), is wildly popular and she is set to release her next book THE VEGAN CAKE BIBLE later next year through publishing house Smith Street Books. She runs one of the most interactive vegan baking groups on Facebook with 18000+ members. She is represented by talent agency WeAreTenzing in Auckland New Zealand.