(How to get perfect cake layers and prepping your cake for decoration)
This is a recorded workshop that is available to watch now. You can see reviews at the bottom of the page.
This workshop will include the following:
- what tools are essential
- what to do before you bake your cake (let’s make a cake plan)
- deciding on frosting and how can I be more creative with flavour
- how to level and torte your cake layers
- when to use sugar syrups (includes recipe options)
- constructing your cake (how to pipe a dam, add a filling and inclusions)
- when to use dowels and what are our options
- creating the perfect crumb coat
- how to create a naked cake
These workshop recordings are available to watch forever.
To access this workshop it’s only US$5 a month and you can cancel anytime. It’s a simple subscription through a platform called PATREON. All you need to do is click on the workshop link below and it will take you there to subscribe. It’s like Netflix, you can cancel anytime. This will also give you access to any previous workshops I’ve done.