These will remind you of your grandmother! These are super fast to make and great for kids parties.
CHOC NANA COOKIES
- 225 g all-purpose plain flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 125 g vegan butter at room temp
- 125 g light brown sugar firmly packed
- 1/2 large super ripe banana mashed
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- 1 tbs vanilla bean paste
- 125 g vegan dark chocolate chopped
- 125 g vegan white chocolate chopped
- In medium bowl sift flour + baking soda + salt together
- In large bowl, use electric mixer with a paddle attachment or a hand mixer on low-medium to beat butter and then slowly add sugar and beat for 2 minutes until its a smooth fluffy mixture
- Add banana + peanut butter + vanilla, mix on low until combined
- Using hands to mix in, add flour and mix until just combined into a dough that sticks together, don't over mix
- Add chocolate chips until just combined
- Put in airtight container or wrap in glad wrap and leave in fridge overnight
- Take out of fridge, preheat conventional oven 175C/350F and grease 2 baking trays
- Using tablespoon, drop small round circles of dough onto trays 8 - 12 per tray, depending on size
- Bake cookies until edges are slightly browned (depending on how crunchy you want them), check tops are firm and take out to cool
- Eat them all!
- Small cookies bake 9-10 minutes Large cookies bake 11-12 minutes
DID YOU MAKE THESE COOKIES WITH THE KIDS TO SHUT THEM UP BECAUSE THEY’VE BEEN NAGGING YOU ALL DAY AND YOU JUST WANT THEM TO EAT FRUIT AND THIS WAS THE ONLY THING THEY WOULD EAT WITH BANANA IN IT?
Tag @vegancakesbysarakidd on Instagram and hashtag it #vegancakesbysarakidd so other parents can see you haven’t failed at life.